Mass Balance Factsheet for the Place Glacier, Pacific Coast Range
For information on the status of the glacier and on data relating to annual mass balance and other measurements, visit the WGMS Fluctuations of Glaciers Browser.
- Political unit:CA
- WGMS ID: 41
- Latitude: 50.43°N
- Longitude: 122.60°W
- Height min: 1800 m a.s.l.
- Height max: 2610 m a.s.l.
- Measurement types: MASS BALANCE & THICKNESS CHANGE
- Current Principal Investigator: MICHAEL N. DEMUTH & Colleagues
- Current Sponsoring Agency: NATURAL RESOURCES CANADA – GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA (OTTAWA, CA)
Terrestrial and satellite map of Place Glacier (Google Maps)