Mass Balance Factsheet for the Vovopadniy (No. 125) glacier, Altay
For additional information on the status of the glacier and on data relating to annual mass balance and other measurements, visit the WGMS Fluctuations of Glaciers Browser.
- Political unit: RU
- WGMS ID: 780
- Latitude: 50.10°N
- Longitude: 87.70°E
- Height min: 3000 m a.s.l.
- Height max: 3600 m a.s.l.
- Measurement types: MASS BALANCE & FRONT VARIATION
- Current Principal Investigator: Yuriy K. Narozhniy & Colleagues
- Current Sponsoring Agency: LABORATORY OF GLACIOCLIMATOLOGY, TOMSK STATE UNIVERSITY
Terrestrial and satellite map of Vovopadniy (no. 125) glacier (Google Maps)
Continuous Mass Balance (MB) measurements since 1976/77:
Additional data available: Front Variation (FV), Thickness Change (TC) and Glacier Outlines:
Selected references: tba